Xposed framework Asus zenfone (only x86 devices).
For lollipop devices there is unofficial version of xposed installer available which should be installed in two parts.
Binary Should be installed through Custom recovery only. So you need to flash custom recovery on your mobile. To install custom recovery you need to unlock bootloader.
Useful links :
- How to unlock Booloader
- Error flashing Xposed and got Bootloop TWRP Zenfone
- How to install Custom recovery (TWRP recovery on Zenfone 5 only) (for other zenfone mobile search on google)
Apk file should be install as normal app. APK will remain same if any update avaialble for Xposed framework, you need to just flash binary files each time when update available.
Only for Lollipop 5.0.x
How to install Xposed Framework (if you installed TWRP recovery) :
- first of all download and install Xposed Installer apk file Download from here (612kb).
- Aftre installing APK file download flashable zip file of Xposed Binary from here (3.8mb).
- Put this file in Internal memory or SD Card doesnt matter.
- Now restart your mobile into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery choose install, and select “Xposed binary file which you have downloaded earlier”.
- And Swipe to install.
- Now restart your mobile and done.
- Incase if your mobile is not booting after flashing Xposed binary file.
- Or you want to uninstall Xposed later .
- Then just Download this uninstaller script and flash through TWRP recovery and reboot normally
- After booting into mobile uninstall Xposed Installer apk file.
- And done.