how to show my computer on desktop windows 10
Next version of windows released on 29 july. which is windows 10 which comes with new unique interface and features. and some settings are disappeared. Because this is new so all settings are new. I m searching new settings and features but I haven’t find some old settings yet. So if you are here to know how you can get My computer (This PC) icon on desktop, then follow my steps. In windows 7 and old version its easy just goto start and right click on My computer and select show on desktop. but this settings changed after windows 8 in windows 8 and win 8.1 we need to right click on desktop -> personalize ->change desktop icons ->and finally check __This PC icon. But in Windows 10 its again changed now there is no change desktop icon settings under personalize.
so here are steps to show my computer on desktop windows 10:
- Right click on desktop and select Personalize.
- Now click on Themes option at left side.
- Under themes click on desktop icon settings.
- Now check (tick) Computer and click on apply button.
- Now This PC icon will display on desktop.