How to view saved WiFi passwords PC or Android
Hello friends i m not going to teach you about hacking wifi. I am just giving you technique to get saved wifi password on your friend’s windows PC or on Android mobile. In windows its easy to retrive saved wifi password, because we need to enter single command in command prompt and you will get saved password. But in Android mobile you need to browse some folders to get wifi password. But its not different. Its also easy. follow given steps
For Windows PC or Laptop :
This will work on all versions of windows.
- Open command prompt, shortcut to open command prompt is press windows key + R keys on keyboard. And type “CMD” and press enter. otherwise goto Start and search “CMD” or “Comand Prompt”
- After opening Command Prompt type the following line
netsh wlan show profile name=”WiFi Name” key=clear
Replace “WiFi Name” with actual name of WiFi network which you want to retrieve password.
for example :
netsh wlan show profile name=”PR.G.” key=clear
Now All Information about that WiFi network will be shown in Command Prompt, just scroll down and inside security section you will find you WiFi key. Just steal it. :D
For Android (with Root read here how to Root):
- open ES File Explorer and open menu by swiping left to Right.
- go down And turn on “Root Explorer”.
- Now go up and tap on “/ Device”
- Now open “Data” folder, inside “Data” folder open “Misc” and then open “WiFi” folder.
- here will be a file named “wpa_supplicant.conf”, open that file in any Text Editor or Text Viewer, to read contents inside that file.
- Inside that file you will get all saved Wifi name with Password.
So on Android mobile this will work if you have rooted your mobile, otherwise “Data” folder will be empty.