Solution for unable to load HTA: Unknown error in uTorrent :
In windows 10 there is problem with uTorrent compatibility and if you click on magnet link then utorrent not detect that torrent, or you got any error then all problem related utorrent in windows 10 will be fix through this tutorial.
Today i try to reinstall uTorrent on windows 10 then utorrent installation freeze at 1st page, then i canceled that page and further installation started and when installation finished and i open utorrent then got an error “Unable to load HTA: Unknown error”.
So i had easily fixed this by changing some registry settings. So to make this easy for you i made a registry file so you need to simply double click on that file and it will do all other work by itself.
Also read : How to remove ads from uTorrent without crack.
How to fix this problem :
- First of all download file from below link (only 359 bytes)
Link updated (on 26 May 2016)
- After downloading this file double click on it and choose yes, then ok.
- After doing this all open default apps option. (for windows 10 goto start -> settings ->system -> Default Apps )
- Now click on “set default by apps” look at below screenshot.
- Now select “uTorrent” from left side and click on “set this program as default”.
- And close all windows, Restart uTorrent and done.