Hello friends i m here with New android trick. Use your PC broadband internet or any other Ethernet internet connection on your mobile with USB cable. Cause you all not have Wi-Fi router, so its impossible to purchase New Wi-Fi router for your mobile. So you can use this method, we don’t need extra things. We just need rooted android mobile, and usb cable of your mobile, and reverse tethering tool in your PC. Download links are given below.
- First of all download reverse tethering tool kit from here and extract anywhere in your PC.
- Now download ADB drivers for your mobile and install in your PC. To recognize your mobile on pc.
- In your mobile turn on usb debugging ( for ginger bread goto application manager -> development-> turn on usb debugging.For jelly bean user goto settings-> developer options -> turn on usb debugging done. )
- Connect your mobile with PC (don’t select anything in your mobile it will automatically connect as ADB device.)
- Wait for drivers to be installed for your mobile.
- Now goto folder where you have extracted reverse tethering tool and run androidtool.exe.
- In ndroidtool.exe on your PC click on refresh devices button.
- In select device option select your mobile (it will show address of your mobile with 16 characters)
- In select dns select any bns service. ( For example 192.168.1.1)
- Now click on connect button. Then it will prompt for superuser permissions in your mobile, grant superuser permissions. And this will install an app in your mobile named "USB tunnel"
- Wait for a while a command window will open in your PC and usb tunnel will automatically run on your mobile.
After that it will connect successfully and done.
now you can enjoy full speed of your broadband connection in your mobile with USB.
Tagged with :