|WhatsApp (Photo credit: abulhussain)|
We All square measure conscious of electronic messaging app referred to as Whatsapp, we tend to Use it daily and little doubt we tend to find it irresistible, however have you ever been in a very scenario after you accidentally delete a very important message on Whatsapp and you don’t apprehend what to try and do next? Well bit screen devices square measure nice to use however many times it frustrates you,when you faucet on wrong choice and things happens that you don’t wanted to try and do.
Many of you would possibly not apprehend that there area unit ways in which to induce back Deleted Whatsapp Messages. nowadays during this article i will be able to share 2 ways to induce back Deleted Whatsapp Messages on your robot phone.
Only Few is aware of that Whatsapp Creates backup of all the information daily at four am (system time) that is keep within the memory card of your Android (robot) Smartphone. Follow the below easy steps and that i can show you to urge back Deleted Whatsapp Messages.
- First of all in file manager goto this folder :- sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases
- in this folder you will see some database files with these names msgstore-2014-02-04.1.db.crypt with date after name, but you will see a file without date in same folder named as msgstore.db.crypt.
- so now rename that file which is without date means msgstore.db.crypt this file. for example change it from msgstore.db.crypt to bak.msgstore.db.crypt.
- now choose a proper file which have same date when you have lost your messages. rename that file to msgstore.db.crypt. for example from msgstore-2014-02-14.1.db.crypt to msgstore.db.crypt.
- for gingerbread users : now goto menu -> settings -> Application manager -> whatsapp . and clear whatsapp data.
- for jellybean users : goto menu->settings->apps -> whatsapp. and clear data.
- now open whatsapp and it will ask for restore data. so click on Restore data button. and this will restore your old chat which you have deleted unfortunately.
Tagged with :