Hello friends I’m going to share cool and amazing trick for facebook.as you all know that Facebook has enabled reply option in Facebook page comments. But this feature is not available in normal profiles. But this feature is only enabled only for New Zealand users. So now question is that how we can use this feature if we are not in New Zealand? So here is trick that how you can enable this feature if you are not from New Zealand.
How to get reply option in comments on facebook profile:For this you need google chrome in your PC and you need to install 2 chrome plugins links are given below with procedure.
- Install latest version of google chrome. Or you can try on currently installed version. (but I’ve tried this on latest version of google chrome.)
- Install these plugins from given links :
- After installing these plugins. Open Manual Geolocation from icon on right top corner. And click on enable link. If it shows “disabled” option it means its already enabled.
- Now search for New Zealand and it will point to New Zealand. As shown in image.
- After enabling Manual Geolocation now you need to activate Ultimate User Agent Switcher plugin to enable this click on icon on top right corner and click on activate now box.
- Now open https://touch.facebook.com and click on check in option as shown below.
- If you configured all settings as mentioned above then you will see all results in checkin from New Zealand. So choose any on one New Zealand address.
Type your status and select privacy as Only Me and click on share.
Now goto simple facebook and try to comment on your status and you will see reply option checkout my status.
Tagged with :