How to make full backup of asus zenfone 5
Make full backup of asus zenfone 5 to restore when your mobile dead using custom recovery TWRP recovery.
if you are interested in modifying Systemui etc, then this causes bootloop or soft brick. So this will help you to restore and revert changes.
Hello zenfone 5 users, good news for you all. As you know that in mediatek device we can make backup of full rom (backup cell phone) ,apps backup, settings everything. so that in case of bricking you can restore your backup and revert your mobile to previous working state. This whole process is done through custom recovery we backup cell phone. In stock recovery there is no option to backup and restore. So Tekcafe Team and Indonesian developer Edwin has made this possible for our zenfone 5. tekcafe Team has made TWRP few months ago, but that was too buggy, its lagging too much and restarting after 30 seconds. But Edwin compiled and made some changes and now its fully stable and all features working smoothly.
- No lag no restart.
How to make backup of entire rom
- Download and install TWRP recovery Read here how to install TWRP recovery in asus zenfone 5
- After successfully installation of TWRP
- Switch off your mobile and start into recovery mode. (* if you are rooted use any app to reboot into recovery)
- Now you have successfully booted in TWRP recovery.
- Now go to Backup menu and backup into External sdcard.
- Now backup of full rom (backup cell phone) will be saved into sdcard/TWRP folder.
- In case of soft brick, bootloop or mobile dead then you can restore this backup and your mobile will come back to last perfect stage.
- to Restore backup just start TWRP recovery and select Restore and then restore from external storage.
- and select that backup which you want to restore.
- wait till restoration complete .
- now it TWRP will display message that restore complete successfully .
- now Reboot your mobile and done.
so now we have same backup and restore features same like as Mediatek devices.
By this method we can make apps backup, backup cell phone and every settings alog with it to restore anytime.
if this post helpful then share with your friends.