Asus Keyboard patch for CM 12.1 ROM Zenfone 5
Also read : CM 12 theme engine fix for asus zenfone 5
Latest Version (* updated on 13 july) :
- Download flashable file from below link
- Put “Asus-keyboard-patch-CM12-XDA-Blogs.zip” file anywhere in your sdcard or Internal memory.
- Reboot your mobile into TWRP recovery (* TWRP not installed read here how to install)
- In recovery choose “Install” and select “Asus-keyboard-patch-CM12-XDA-Blogs.zip” which you have downloaded above.
- Swipe the slider to right side and wait till Installation complete.
- When installation complete your mobile will automatically Reboot normally.
- Now enable Asus keyboard from “Language and input setting”.
- Thats it.
Old version :
- Download below file and extract it any where in your mobile.
- Open any Root Explorer and
- Now copy app and lib folder and paste into **/system/ **folder.
- now goto /system/keyboard/keyboard.apk folder in your mobile and check that is it have (644) permissions. (* if not then set manually)
- also check permission of /system/app/XT9IME/XT9IME.apk has 644 permission.
- Now check permission for lib file in /system/lib/libjni_xt9input.so has 644 permission.
- Now restart your mobile and Enable “Asus keyboard” in language and input settings.
Flashable zip for this will upload soon.
Tagged with :