Use two whatsapp account on Android using Disa
Hello friends i know you are searching for a way to use two whatsapp account on 1 android mobile. This was possible using OGwhatsapp, ENWhatsapp and SAWhatsapp few months ago, But nowadays these alternatives of Whatsapp has Banned and you will got Error that your OGWhatsapp version is obsolute on 2060. Thats why i m going two post about another method to use two whatsapp account. That is another social connectivity app which give you access to use whatsapp account inside it. so you can use two whatsapp account. one in official whatsapp app or Whatsapp plus and other is This app.
This app provide beautiful interface with material design. and working well. there are several features of this app, you can also use two Facebook accounts inside this app. Or if you want to use only one Facebook account and one whatsapp then you can remove official whatsapp and facebook app and login into this app.
No Root required. !!!
How to use :
- Download this app from playstore from below link
After installing this app, open it. And this will open settings page
And there should be a button called “Add Service”.
- click on it and this will show you that messaging is installed. facebook & whatsapp not installed. this means you haven’t connected these accounts.
- So click on whatsapp and Enter your name and mobile number which you want to use for new whatsapp. and click on “Next”.
- Select any method by which you want to get confirmation code.
- In next page enter your code and continue.
- You have successfully added whatsapp account, now you can continue to chat with friends.
- tap/click on “+” button to start chat.