How to enable Multi user mode on Android
Hello guys Android 5.0 Lollipop is coming with Multi users support and officially provided by google. But in some devices due to there product venders Multi user mode is not available, like Asus Zenfone 5. So you can enable multi user mode on that devices without any software. You need to just edit build.prop file in system. and Done. But you need to Root your mobile. Read here how to Root Android Mobile & Tablet This method will also work on Android 4.4 Kitkat. and you can also try on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean or other Android version.
How to :
- First of all Root your mobile if you haven’t Rooted yet. (* Read here Advantages and Disadvantages of Root )
- Now Install ES File manager in your mobile from Play store
- Goto /system and you will get file name build.prop
- Open that file in text editor and add this line at botton of file
- Now Restart you mobile and done.
You can change fw.max_users=3 to 4 or more it depends on How much user profile you want in your mobile.
Credits to arpanbag1996