You all know that JIO had announced unlimited downloading without speed capping at night from 2A.M. to 5A.M. (Happy hours). Which is great offer to download big files. but problem is that you have to stay awake from 2A.M. to 5A.M. to download your files, which is too hard for we lazy persons 😁 .
So you can enjoy this Happy hours without waking at night, yes you can enjoy this benefit while you are sleeping.
How to download files when you are sleeping ?
You can use Advanced Download Manager (ADM) from playstore. benefit of ADM is it download files in multiple parts which gives maximum speed while downloading files (same as IDM ‘Internet Download Manager’ on windows.), and another benefit is you can schedule your download from specific till specific time.
How to do that ?
- Ok, So first of all download ADM from playstore from here.
- Now open ADM as you can see in below image.
- Now click on "Hamburger icon" on left top of screen.
- Now click on "settings icon".
- Now click on "Planning".
- In next screen tick option of "Download files on a schedule) and enter start time and end time. (start time is when to automatically start downloading, and end time is when to stop downloading.)
- So i entered "02:01" as start time and "4:55" as end time. (you can choose as you want.)
- Now when you start downloading then you will be asked you download with which app, just choose ADM, and your downloading will start with ADM. (Note : Try Google Chrome browser if your browser start download without asking you, if you are still unable to download with ADM then you can use Browser option in ADM and open that downloading site in ADM and your downloading will definitely start.).
- After downloading as been started just pause the downloading. (to pause downloading simply tap on file name and downloading will be paused).
- and your paused downloading will resume automatically at "02:01A.M.".
- You can pause multiple files and they will be downloaded automatically.