Replace System files without getting force close
Hello friends as you know to mod your mobile you need to edit SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk and other system files according to your choice. And after editing these you need to replace it in your mobile. So here is 2 ways to replace system files.
- Flash those files using Custom Recovery.
- Replace manually using root explorer.
Download now :-
How to use?
- Install PR System Patcher from Playstore.
- Open PR System Patcher and click on Create button as show below.
- Now this will create folder name "pawn" in main memory (* main memory should be internal memory or sdcard it depends on your mobile.)
- Now open any file manager and copy SystemUI.apk only or SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk (* in case if you want to replace both).
- Now choose what you want to replace means if you want to replace SystemUI.apk then click on SystemUI.apk button.
- In next page there will be some options. As shown below.
- Choose your current Android version. (Jelly bean or Kitket)
- And click on Replace + Reboot button as shown below.
- That’s it this will automatically replace files to correct place and set correct permissions.
- If you are replacing SystemUI.apk then restart twice.
Features of this app.
- This will make backup of previous files so you can go back to default anytime.
- This will replace files to correct place.
- This will set right permissions automatically.
- This will delete SystemUI.odex file and make backup.
Note :- It is important to choose Current Android version because location of SystemUI.apk is different in jellybean and Kitket.
Confused ??? Watch demo video
Tagged with :