Replace system files using CMD unbricking method
Hello friends if you want to replace Systemui.apk , framework-res.apk or other system file to your mobile. But you want a safe method to replace files without getting bootloop or bricked. Then follow my steps.
These steps helps you when you are not using custom recovery to flash updates. And you have replaced any system file using root explorer or any other app, and you got force close and you want to revert back or want to flash again.
In this example i'm telling how to replace SystemUI.apk and delete SystemUI.odex file from your mobile.
Follow these steps:-
- If you have configured ADB to your computer then its easy to follow these steps.
- Copy SystemUI.apk into a folder anywhere on your pc.
- Now press "Shift" key and right click on blank page and select "Open command window here".
- open cmd and type following
- In CMD type adb shell
- Now type su (to get superuser permissions)
- Now type mount -o rw,remount /system (to mount system as Read/Write)
- Now type cp /sdcard/SystemUI.apk /system/priv-app (to copy and replace systemui in system)
- if you want to copy framework-res.apk then type cp /sdcard/framework-res.apk /system/framework (to copy and replace framework-res in framework)
- Now type rm /system/SystemUI.odex (to delete odex file of systemui)
- Now type reboot (to reboot yor mobile)
- That’s it.
Tagged with :